söndag 23 januari 2011

Lookalikes




If I had got a quid for every time I have been told that I look like Andreas Lundstedt from the pop group Alcazar I would be rich by now. It is a bit odd, isn't it? We all seem to have one or several "twins" running around out there and we are not remotely related to each other. Unless our parents have done something we are totally unaware of. I am fascinated by the genetic twists that can appear and how little we really know even though we profess to know so much. When we look ourselves in the mirror, is it our own face we see or someone elses? Are we unique or just a bunch of copies.




Me and Andreas were born the same year, born the same month. But I would say that he looks like me since I am six days older than him.

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar